tisdag 12 maj 2009

Usine, Istres, 9th of May

Another trip with the train and then we got a ride by car to the venue. When we arrived for the sound check there were no double kick or pedals so they drove us back to the hotel instead while they were looking for all the stuff we needed for the stage. Got some nice rest at the hotel by the pool together with Quireboys in the sun, and one hour of sleep before we could go back to the venue. It was a great place, big and nice stage. After a fantastic dinner we got a ride back to the hotel to change and rest some more, and then back again. It’s a lot of travelling back and forward all the time! This night Koritni opened up the gig, and after Quireboys it was time for us to play. By then the stage was steaming hot and the sweat started dripping already after the first song.. and we did 16..! I have never experienced a hot gig like this, it was unbelievable. I had some moments when I almost thought I should faint or fall down, but we made it, and the audience was really supportive this night as well. Afterwards I took a shower together with my stage clothes, they were just as soaking wet as myself, and then I just sat down felt like a hurricane had blowned through my whole body, empty and exhausted. But after 30 minutes I was ok enough to go out and say hi to the nice people waiting outside.. .I’m not really looking forward to see the pictures from that night though, no make up and just a red tired face.. but I don’t really care, we had a good night and a good gig. Signing lots of cd's for a contest...
Then we got back to the hotel and had some beers together with our new friends in Quireboys, and Koritni. At 3 in the morning I started to feel sick ‘cause I was so exhausted, so I went straight to bed. 4 hours later it was time to wake up again and drive to the airport, to take us back home to Stockholm again, -if you don’t like to get up early in the mornings I don’t recommend you to become a musician!!

3 kommentarer:

Denis sa...

hello,
you was fantastic this night !! I'm sorry but my english is verry bad. I don't know if you remember, but I am the boy with a black T-shirt AIRBOURNE which be any front Mia during the concert.
Your music is absolutely brilliant, you have an impressionnate energy on stage, but you are also very attractive girls.
I was delighted of you meet at the end of the concert and to be able to take photos. I hope that you will return soon to Marseille.
I can send you the photos of this evening if it you interresse.
I give you my e-mail address if you wish to contact me. acdcsatriani@hotmail.fr

In CRUCIFIED BARBARA we trust !!

Denis

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...

Hey girls! I am delighted to have found this blog of yours! stopping by occasionally, I love the music you do! Soon come to Spain, to Kobetasonik. I have the ticket and hope to see you in the front row. I would love to be photographed with you and greet, there will be impodible truth?. What would it be able to know a little more closely. I do not want to seem like a crazy fan jeje. You are very good, thanks for showing the world we also know that women do rock!
Cheers, see you in Kobetasonik!

sorry my bad english XD


my dark side is comming to you!